What Personal Information About Customers Does communityfarmkitchen.com Gather?
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of communication about upcoming events or specials.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses communityfarmkitchen.com.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from communityfarmkitchen.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please Unsubscribe if you have already subscribed.
When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletters, we collect your e-mail address so that we can send you our email newsletters with event announcements, recipes, special offers and updates about products and services. You can unsubscribe from one or more of our email newsletters at any time by (i) clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any electronic newsletter that you receive from us; or (ii) following the steps outlined below in the section “Reviewing, Changing Your Information or Unsubscribing.”
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as location search.
Does communityfarmkitchen.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of communityfarmkitchen.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of communityfarmkitchen.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Reviewing, Changing Your Information or Unsubscribing
At any time you can unsubscribe, correct or update your information or modify your preferences pertaining to our emails, newsletters, catalog and mailing list.
To review, change or update information, as it pertains to our promotional emails, electronic newsletters, or company catalog, you have several options:
- For Members of communityfarmkitchen.com Site: Click on the “Sign In” or “My Account” button at the top of the home page then on the Edit button to change your information and preferences.
- By e-mail: Send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, address, email address and request.
- By postal mail: Please mail us your name, address, email address and request to Tess’ Community Farm Kitchen, 8091 Balfour Road, Brentwood, CA 94513.
- By phone: Call toll-free at 800-800-5373 in the USA and Canada.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to this information or making corrections.
Requests to be unsubscribed will be processed immediately; however you may receive additional correspondence for up to 1 week. Delays may occur if the email address or postal address information you provide us does not match the information in our database.
Links to/from Other Sites
- To enhance your shopping experience, the communityfarmkitchen.com site may have links to other sites on the Internet that are owned by third party vendors and other third parties (External Sites), or you may come to communityfarmkitchen.com from a link from an External Site. These other web sites will have their own rules on privacy that you should review. communityfarmkitchen.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of External Sites.
Our Commitment To Data Security
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Notice of Changes